(this is her dominant personality type)
(she also shows elements of this type)
I'm excited about life and its possibilities.
She is a highly spontaneous, inquisitive and energetic person who always likes to try new things and has a genuine desire to be helpful to others and to the world at large.
She is charismatic, agreeable and adaptable and she can adapt to just about any social situation, convincing others she is just like them.
She is drawn to people who are direct, decisive and tough minded to balance out her flexible, spontaneous, intuitive style.
A few excerpts from her personality test:
- Regardless of what is logical, I generally listen to my heart when making important decisions
- On my time off, I like to be free to do whatever looks fun
- I am willing to take risks to do what I want to do
Her 11 interests
in her own words...
I'm a happy and optimistic person who likes to laugh and feel the exquisite lightness of being. I like kind, fun, open, and sincere people who enjoy the simple pleasures and who feel comfortable in their own skin. I value integrity and trustworthiness and a “peaceful, easy feeling.” (I get my dose of drama and trauma from TV, movies, and books.) So much for substance. In terms of style, I like a certain cosmopolitan outlook in a man with a farmer’s down-to-earth sensibility. Even so, all these “druthers” cannot capture an ineffable quality that is present or is not. So – here’s to adventuring!
- Live with roommate(s)
- Spiritual but not religious
- $50,001 to $100,000
- Dark brown
What she's looking for:
- 48 - 65
- Not at all
- American Indian or Alaska Native
- Black or African American
- Hispanic/Latino or Spanish origin
- Graduate or professional degree