(this is her dominant personality type)
(she also shows elements of this type)
She has a broad overview of reality and likes to tackle large, complex issues and weigh all the variables involved.
She seeks an authentic connection with just about everyone you meet, and you want to have in-depth discussions with friends and colleagues about ideas and feelings.
She likes those who can focus on their goals – individuals who complement her restless soul-searching.
A few excerpts from her personality test:
- I like to get to know my friends' deepest needs and feelings
- I am able to solve problems without letting emotion get in the way
- I get restless if I have to stay home for any length of time
Her 15 interests
in her own words...
The whole truth and nothing but. I am coming out of a 10 year relationship, which has been very diffcult. However, I am now ready to causally converse with someone. Wow there are A LOT of character remaining. I really don't have too much to share right this minute don't want to spoil the ending. Here's what I'm thinking right now, I am sick and tired of these mud slinging campaign political commercials! Oh the irritate me Nov can't get here soon enough.
- Live with pets
- Live with roommate(s)
- Spiritual but not religious
- Single (never been married)
- I'd prefer to share this information with my matches later.
- Dark brown
What she's looking for:
- 30 - 50
- Not at all
- Christian / Other
- Associates / Technical degree
- Bachelors degree
- Graduate or professional degree
- PhD / Post Doctoral