(this is his dominant personality type)
(he also shows elements of this type)
All my friends are getting married and it's causing mind numbing boredom.
He is a tough-minded, independent thinker who likes to explore ideas or problems thoroughly. Yet he has a wild side and is not interested in maintaining routine social engagements either.
He gravitates to men and women who are intellectually exciting and like to discuss topics broadly and thoroughly.
He tends to like someone who is spontaneous, even mischievous, as well as a mate who can appreciate his rugged individualism and support of his drive to succeed.
A few excerpts from his personality test:
- My family and friends would say I have traditional values
- I am very sensitive to people's feelings and needs
- I have a wide range of interests
His 13 interests
in his own words...
First, I'm accident prone and tend to say inappropriate things. I personally think these qualities are awesome and entertaining, albeit painful at times, but they aren't always seen in the same light by ultra conservative people. I'm looking for a an attractive person who can be my plus one at weddings and will be able to engage in a coherent conversation without making a fool. I make a fool of myself, I don't need to bring additional disruptions with me.
- Live alone
- Christian / Protestant
- Single (never been married)
- I'd prefer to share this information with my matches later.
- Dark blonde
What he's looking for:
- 24 - 34
- Every once in a while
- American Indian or Alaska Native
- Hispanic/Latino or Spanish origin
- High school
- Some college
- Associates / Technical degree
- Bachelors degree
- Graduate or professional degree
- PhD / Post Doctoral