(this is his dominant personality type)
(he also shows elements of this type)
Will chemistry give me better luck?
He enjoys the pleasures of the senses, yet he is firmly grounded in reality.
Because he is broad-minded, adaptable and playful, as well as dependable and loyal, he can be an exciting yet stable and dedicated friend and colleague.
He seeks a partner who is moral and cooperative. Yet he or she has to have his level of energy and curiosity too.
A few excerpts from his personality test:
- People should behave according to established standards of proper conduct
- It is important to respect authority
- On my time off, I like to be free to do whatever looks fun
His 12 interests
in his own words...
Im a student at UCF. Graduating next year with a degree in accounting. I seem to only find crazy women so I figured a get-to-know-you website might filter a bit better than my mind. Meeting women at bars never really ended well so I'm trying something new.
- Live with roommate(s)
- Christian / Catholic
- Single (never been married)
- I'd prefer to share this information with my matches later.
- Dark brown
What he's looking for:
- 18 - 24
- Every once in a while
- A few times a week
- Hispanic/Latino or Spanish origin
- Native Hawaiian or other Pacific Islander
- High school
- Some college
- Associates / Technical degree
- Bachelors degree
- Graduate or professional degree