(this is her dominant personality type)
(she also shows elements of this type)
Maybe, Maybe Not
She is very curious and loves adventure, either or both intellectual and physical. When she gets interested in something, she can become extremely focused on it.
People tend to admire her for her knowledge and innovativeness. She derives intimacy from doing things with friends or a partner.
She is drawn to those who can balance her highly independent and tough-minded spirit--those who are novelty seeking, yet compassionate, verbal, intuitive, trusting, flexible and emotionally expressive.
A few excerpts from her personality test:
- When reading, I enjoy it when the writer takes a sidetrack to say something beautiful or meaningful
- I am always doing new things
- I like to get to know my friends' deepest needs and feelings
Her 23 interests
in her own words...
I'm looking to live forever due to good health and attitude. So a life long partner may be unrealistic. Just the same, someone who is interesting and nice would be refreshing. I remain busy in my own right.
- Live with kids
- Live with roommate(s)
- Family and friends visit often
- $25,001 to $50,000
What she's looking for:
- 25 - 45
- Not at all
- American Indian or Alaska Native
- Native Hawaiian or other Pacific Islander
- Spiritual but not religious
- Some college
- Bachelors degree
- Graduate or professional degree
- PhD / Post Doctoral