(this is her dominant personality type)
(she also shows elements of this type)
Everyone has something to offer and has value and worth. Looking for a man who is genuine, honest and has a good sense of humor!
She tends to be traditional. She feels deeply responsible for just about everyone around her and can be fiercely protective of those she loves.
With her stoical attitude coupled with her dependable, cooperative and “can-do” spirit, she often becomes a central and effective player in her social and business networks.
She is attracted to those who share her values; she admires those who are direct, analytical, authentic and assertive and can enjoy her orderly and compassionate nature.
A few excerpts from her personality test:
- In general, I think it is important to follow the rules
- I am more analytical and logical than most people
- I am always looking for new experiences
Her 19 interests
in her own words...
I’m adventurous, curious, creative, fun-loving, smart, and aware. I'm also financially established and professionally successful, with diverse interests and experiences (artistic, intellectual, international, etc). Friendship and romance are both important to me, as friendship develops out shared experiences and creates the space and trust for romance to develop. Looking for an adventurous kindred spirit (possibly bottled up) to create new experiences and follow them wherever they might take us. Interests include music and dancing (from indie rock to world), travel, outdoor adventure, politics and ideas.
- Family and friends visit often
- Christian / Protestant
- Single (never been married)
- $150,001 to $200,000
- Salt and pepper
What she's looking for:
- 35 - 60
- American Indian or Alaska Native
- Black or African American
- Hispanic/Latino or Spanish origin
- Native Hawaiian or other Pacific Islander
- High school
- Some college
- Associates / Technical degree
- Bachelors degree
- Graduate or professional degree
- PhD / Post Doctoral