(this is her dominant personality type)
(she also shows elements of this type)
Stewie on steroids is the best Family Guy
She enjoys the pleasures of the senses, yet she is firmly grounded in reality.
Because she is broad-minded, adaptable and playful, as well as dependable and loyal, she can be an exciting yet stable and dedicated friend and colleague.
She seeks a partner who is moral and cooperative. Yet she or she has to have her level of energy and curiosity too.
A few excerpts from her personality test:
- I pursue intellectual topics thoroughly and regularly
- I am more enthusiastic than most people
- I am willing to take risks to do what I want to do
Her 15 interests
in her own words...
I am witty or sarcastic, i guess it depends on your perception. I love to laugh and do so often and easily. I enjoy travel -- visiting new places and experiencing different cultures. I enjoy sporting events-especially seeing them live. I don't think i am looking for anything other than what everyone else is looking for--happiness, someone to share good times with and to help get through the bad times.
- Live with pets
- Family and friends visit often
- Christian / Catholic
- Single (never been married)
- $100,001 to $150,000
- Light brown
What she's looking for:
- 39 - 49
- Not at all
- American Indian or Alaska Native
- Hispanic/Latino or Spanish origin
- Some college
- Associates / Technical degree
- Bachelors degree
- Graduate or professional degree
- PhD / Post Doctoral