(this is her dominant personality type)
(she also shows elements of this type)
Friends or maybe more.
She is interested in the big picture and likes to examine large, ambiguous issues and ideas.
In relating to others, she can be well-adjusted, trusting, compassionate, intuitive and interested in people.
She is a die-hard romantic, and must have depth and meaning in her relationships.
A few excerpts from her personality test:
- Taking care of my possessions is a high priority for me
- After watching an emotional film, I often still feel moved by it several hours later
- I vividly imagine both wonderful and horrible things happening to me
Her 16 interests
in her own words...
I'm a creative person who is compassionate and sensitive, independent and determined. I've been known to break out into dance in the grocery store just to get a laugh. I love love love music, art/design, conversation, sarcasm and the outside air. I'm big on intimacy and being affectionate is a must. I'm also a mom to a wonderful kid. So a kid friendly mate is a must. I'm searching for a woman who is laid back, sensitive and not afraid to show her emotions. Someone who knows who she is and is passionate about what she does. I'm interesting in making new friends and seeing where things go from there.
- Live alone
- Live with kids
- Family and friends visit often
- Spiritual but not religious
- Single (never been married)
- I'd prefer to share this information with my matches later.
- Light brown
What she's looking for:
- 29 - 40
- Black or African American
- Hispanic/Latino or Spanish origin
- High school
- Some college
- Associates / Technical degree
- Bachelors degree
- Graduate or professional degree
- PhD / Post Doctoral