(this is his dominant personality type)
(he also shows elements of this type)
I want someone to share life with and to be intellectually stimulating.
He sees the big picture and can easily take the broad, long view of almost any topic. And he also has an adventurous side.
He enjoys new ideas and novel experiences which he wants to share with an enthusiastic partner.
He particularly enjoys people who like to play with abstract theories and ideas, provide insights, search for symbolic meanings in life and relationships and have a broad interest in the world.
A few excerpts from his personality test:
- I vividly imagine both wonderful and horrible things happening to me
- I like to get to know my friends' deepest needs and feelings
- I tend to be cautious, but not fearful
His 10 interests
in his own words...
I am a 35 year old middle school teacher. I have pretty laid back in my life but enjoy having fun. I'm very social and petty high energy and would like a partner who is the same. Intellect is important but so is a kind and caring heart. I don't really care for open public displays of affection but hand holding is great in public areas. I am passionate about life and love.
- Live with pets
- Live with roommate(s)
- Family and friends visit often
- Spiritual but not religious
- Single (never been married)
- $25,001 to $50,000
- Dark brown
What he's looking for:
- 18 - 35
- Not at all
- American Indian or Alaska Native
- Hispanic/Latino or Spanish origin
- Middle Eastern
- Native Hawaiian or other Pacific Islander
- Some college
- Associates / Technical degree
- Bachelors degree
- Graduate or professional degree
- PhD / Post Doctoral