(this is her dominant personality type)
(she also shows elements of this type)
Your future personal Pharm.D ^_~
She is interested in the big picture and likes to examine large, ambiguous issues and ideas.
In relating to others, she can be well-adjusted, trusting, compassionate, intuitive and interested in people.
She is a die-hard romantic, and must have depth and meaning in her relationships.
A few excerpts from her personality test:
- I am intrigued by rules and patterns that govern systems
- I enjoy planning way ahead
- People should behave according to established standards of proper conduct
Her 0 interest
in her own words...
I'm someone who loves to laugh and that friends describe as being honest, hard working, intelligent and caring. I’m easy going, enjoy and appreciate the simple things in life but also like the finer things as well. Currently working for one of the top specialty pharmacies as a Pharmacy Tech and is back in school to pursue a Pharm.D I'm looking for someone who can bring out the best in me and can make me laugh (great sense of humor is a must). Must be open minded, family oriented and has a good head on their shoulder. If that sounds somewhat like you, just drop me a line. We'll see how things go from there. Take care :o)
- Live with roommate(s)
- Spiritual but not religious
- Not Answered
- Dark brown
What she's looking for:
- 26 - 34
- Single (never been married)
- Not at all
- Hispanic/Latino or Spanish origin
- Middle Eastern
- Native Hawaiian or other Pacific Islander
- Some college
- Associates / Technical degree
- Bachelors degree
- Graduate or professional degree
- PhD / Post Doctoral