(this is his dominant personality type)
(he also shows elements of this type)
Looking for Someone to Paint my Black Door Red.
He is a highly spontaneous, inquisitive and energetic person who always likes to try new things and has a genuine desire to be helpful to others and to the world at large.
He is charismatic, agreeable and adaptable and he can adapt to just about any social situation, convincing others he is just like them.
He is drawn to people who are direct, decisive and tough minded to balance out his flexible, spontaneous, intuitive style.
A few excerpts from his personality test:
- I get bored when I have to do the same familiar things
- I like to get to know my friends' deepest needs and feelings
- I am more analytical and logical than most people
His 13 interests
in his own words...
I love photography, it is my favorite hobby. I have my trusty Nikon S10 point-and-shoot and I just got a Nikon D90 which I won in a photography contest. I am currently learning Photoshop and love going on Photography hiking trips to grab some great shots. I am always looking for people to join me. I am technologically proficient and can fix almost anything. I enjoy the puzzle behind anything that is broken. Some of my favorite times involve debating philosophy, art, and science over a hookah.
- Live with pets
- Live with roommate(s)
- Family and friends visit often
- Single (never been married)
- $25,001 to $50,000
- Dark brown
What he's looking for:
- 22 - 30
- American Indian or Alaska Native
- Hispanic/Latino or Spanish origin
- Middle Eastern
- Native Hawaiian or other Pacific Islander
- Buddhist / Taoist
- Not Religious
- Spiritual but not religious
- Some college
- Associates / Technical degree
- Bachelors degree
- Graduate or professional degree
- PhD / Post Doctoral