(this is her dominant personality type)
(she also shows elements of this type)
I am looking for that person that makes me feel butterflies in the stomach again.
She is interested in the big picture and likes to examine large, ambiguous issues and ideas.
In relating to others, she can be well-adjusted, trusting, compassionate, intuitive and interested in people.
She is a die-hard romantic, and must have depth and meaning in her relationships.
A few excerpts from her personality test:
- People should behave according to established standards of proper conduct
- I like to get to know my friends' deepest needs and feelings
- I am always doing new things
Her 13 interests
in her own words...
I am looking for that person that makes me feel butterflies in the stomach again; that person who wants to share a simple homemade dinner or an outdoors weekend. My life is simple and I want someone that wants the same. It does not mean we cannot have exciting moments... what do you think? Art is a very important thing in my life, is my passion. Although I am not 100% into my true passion, I am looking forward to make my dreams come true.
- Live alone
- Christian / Catholic
- I'd prefer to share this information with my matches later.
- Auburn / Red
- Hispanic/Latino or Spanish origin
What she's looking for:
- 47 - 55
- American Indian or Alaska Native
- Bachelors degree
- Graduate or professional degree
- PhD / Post Doctoral
- No formal education