(this is his dominant personality type)
(he also shows elements of this type)
Looking for the right person to share my life with
He is an executive and tends to be consistent, reliable, thorough and persevering.
He likes people and is generally comfortable with them. He also likes concrete and focused conversations on everything from trivia to the important topics of the day.
He needs a partner who is devoted to family, sensible with money, responsible with possessions, compassionate, and wants to have detailed and informed conversations.
A few excerpts from his personality test:
- I like to work in a straightforward path toward completing the task
- My family and friends would say I have traditional values
- Taking care of my possessions is a high priority for me
in his own words...
Sorry that I have not shared a picture. I will be happy to once we talk or meet each other. I am out to family and some friends, but not out at work. I am ready to find that perfect one and share my life. I am looking for someone with good values and most of all a caring and soulful person. I have known too many people in my life that take and don't give back (at least not enough) and I am hopeful to find someone that is committed to putting their all into a relationship.
- Live alone
- Live with pets
- More than $250,000
- Salt and pepper
What he's looking for:
- 30 - 50
- Not at all
- American Indian or Alaska Native
- Hispanic/Latino or Spanish origin
- Middle Eastern
- Native Hawaiian or other Pacific Islander
- Buddhist / Taoist
- Christian / Catholic
- Christian / Protestant
- Christian / LDS
- Christian / Other
- Not Religious
- Spiritual but not religious
- High school
- Some college
- Associates / Technical degree
- Bachelors degree
- Graduate or professional degree
- PhD / Post Doctoral