(this is his dominant personality type)
(he also shows elements of this type)
Fun 2 Fun
He is an independent thinker who approaches problems with an analytical, exacting, systematic and resourceful mind. Yet he also has a traditional, even sentimental streak and can be very protective of those he loves.
Because he is ambitious, tough-minded and hardworking, his close friends admire him. Yet his complex personality is often hidden behind a wall of composure and logic.
He is attracted to someone who can complement him-someone who is verbally graceful, who weighs alternatives carefully and listens actively, and has well-honed social skills.
A few excerpts from his personality test:
- It is important to respect authority
- I like to get to know my friends' deepest needs and feelings
- I am intrigued by rules and patterns that govern systems
His 9 interests
in his own words...
Nice person wanting to meet a kind and caring women. I would like someone that enjoys life and wants to live life to it's fullest. That would include travel, dining, arts etc....Now I hate this part due to the fact one can not really describe oneself in this manner, it takes time to really know someone (describe) I like to think outside the box (old cliche) but it's me. I'm very open-minded...
- Live alone
- Live with pets
- Family and friends visit often
- Spiritual but not religious
- $100,001 to $150,000
- Hispanic/Latino or Spanish origin
What he's looking for:
- 40 - 49
- Some college
- Associates / Technical degree
- Bachelors degree
- Graduate or professional degree
- PhD / Post Doctoral