(this is his dominant personality type)
(he also shows elements of this type)
Life is too short not to enjoy But it can only be enjoyed with a significant other.
He is a tough-minded, independent thinker who likes to explore ideas or problems thoroughly. Yet he has a wild side and is not interested in maintaining routine social engagements either.
He gravitates to men and women who are intellectually exciting and like to discuss topics broadly and thoroughly.
He tends to like someone who is spontaneous, even mischievous, as well as a mate who can appreciate his rugged individualism and support of his drive to succeed.
A few excerpts from his personality test:
- My family and friends would say I have traditional values
- In general, I think it is important to follow the rules
- I am very sensitive to people's feelings and needs
His 13 interests
in his own words...
I am, many say, a good hearted and sensitive person, nevertheless determined to make my life better as well as those around me. I have been fortunate in having the opportunity to help others, make their lives better and bring smiles to their faces. I am very proud of having my country, no matter the attitude of those who ducked their responsibilities for an easy way out. I have always considered my self as a good guy, with a great sense of humor, intellect, a good listener and communicator. I also like to hold hands, take walks, look at the sky and most important look into my significant other's eyes. I am looking for a woman to share mutual respect, caring and trust. :)
- Live alone
- I'd prefer to share this information with my matches later.
- Salt and pepper
What he's looking for:
- 25 - 60
- American Indian or Alaska Native
- Hispanic/Latino or Spanish origin
- Middle Eastern
- Native Hawaiian or other Pacific Islander
- High school
- Some college
- Associates / Technical degree
- Bachelors degree
- Graduate or professional degree
- PhD / Post Doctoral