(this is his dominant personality type)
(he also shows elements of this type)
Willing to lie about where we met...
He is a tough-minded, independent thinker who likes to explore ideas or problems thoroughly. Yet he has a wild side and is not interested in maintaining routine social engagements either.
He gravitates to men and women who are intellectually exciting and like to discuss topics broadly and thoroughly.
He tends to like someone who is spontaneous, even mischievous, as well as a mate who can appreciate his rugged individualism and support of his drive to succeed.
A few excerpts from his personality test:
- I like to get to know my friends' deepest needs and feelings
- I am able to solve problems without letting emotion get in the way
- I like to work in a straightforward path toward completing the task
His 12 interests
in his own words...
Most of my friends would describe me as funny, intelligent and outgoing. I'm driven to succeed in my career, but try not to take life too seriously. I moved to Miami last July and have loved it so far. I've got a good group of friends down here and in Ft. Lauderdale, enjoy my job and like being able to go to the beach and pool all year round. I am looking for a normal girl who is outgoing, caring and can hold a good conversation. Every girl that I have met in Miami has been utterly insane or in town from Brazil for the weekend, so I decided to give this site a try.
- Live alone
- Spiritual but not religious
- Single (never been married)
- $150,001 to $200,000
- Light brown
What he's looking for:
- 20 - 27
- Not at all
- Every once in a while
- A few times a week
- American Indian or Alaska Native
- Hispanic/Latino or Spanish origin
- Native Hawaiian or other Pacific Islander