(this is her dominant personality type)
(she also shows elements of this type)
looking for the right person
She is an analytical, focused and independent thinker with a deep interest in how the world works. She quickly grasps patterns and relationships and sees the many sides of any complex issue.
She likes to engage her friends and family with rigorous, theoretical and broad discussions that can be highly entertaining and informative.
She seeks a mind mate. She likes individuals who want to play with abstract ideas and explore the complex ways the world works.
A few excerpts from her personality test:
- I am willing to take risks to do what I want to do
- I like to get to know my friends' deepest needs and feelings
- I am always doing new things
Her 16 interests
in her own words...
Someone who understands me, who have values, principles he believes in God and family life like you have good character and likes to smile worker responsible likes traveling art lover, to be honest I like good food
- Family and friends visit often
- Christian / Catholic
- Single (never been married)
- I'd prefer to share this information with my matches later.
- Dark brown
- Hispanic/Latino or Spanish origin
What she's looking for:
- 35 - 50
- Every once in a while
- Some college
- Associates / Technical degree
- Bachelors degree
- Graduate or professional degree
- PhD / Post Doctoral