(this is her dominant personality type)
(she also shows elements of this type)
Life is too short not to be happy !!!
She tends to be traditional. She feels deeply responsible for just about everyone around her and can be fiercely protective of those she loves.
With her stoical attitude coupled with her dependable, cooperative and “can-do” spirit, she often becomes a central and effective player in her social and business networks.
She is attracted to those who share her values; she admires those who are direct, analytical, authentic and assertive and can enjoy her orderly and compassionate nature.
A few excerpts from her personality test:
- I am very sensitive to people's feelings and needs
- My family and friends would say I have traditional values
- It is important to respect authority
Her 8 interests
in her own words...
I am a mom first. I am looking for someone to share my crazy life with that will accept me for who I am. I love to camp, go on the boat, BBQ with family and friends, have romantic dinners or get muddy on an ATV. I am a kind and loving person who treats everyone with respect and I demand the same and will accept nothing less. My motto is "it's not about how much money you make, it's about how much love you leave behind". I am simple and easy to please. I hope to find a friend and possibly a life partner who is honest, hard working, but loves to laugh, loves family and spending time together. Positive people only : )
- Live with kids
- Live with pets
- Family and friends visit often
- Christian / Other
- I'd prefer to share this information with my matches later.
- Light brown
What she's looking for:
- 35 - 45
- Single (never been married)
- Not at all
- Every once in a while
- American Indian or Alaska Native
- Black or African American
- Native Hawaiian or other Pacific Islander
- Buddhist / Taoist
- Christian / Catholic
- Christian / Other
- Spiritual but not religious
- Some college
- Associates / Technical degree
- Bachelors degree
- Graduate or professional degree
- PhD / Post Doctoral