(this is his dominant personality type)
(he also shows elements of this type)
He is an independent thinker who approaches problems with an analytical, exacting, systematic and resourceful mind. Yet he also has a traditional, even sentimental streak and can be very protective of those he loves.
Because he is ambitious, tough-minded and hardworking, his close friends admire him. Yet his complex personality is often hidden behind a wall of composure and logic.
He is attracted to someone who can complement him-someone who is verbally graceful, who weighs alternatives carefully and listens actively, and has well-honed social skills.
A few excerpts from his personality test:
- I would rather have loyal friends than interesting friends
- I have a vivid imagination
- I have no trouble making a choice, even when several alternatives seem equally good at first
His 11 interests
in his own words...
I would like to find someone who can be them selves in any place around anybody. A happy, funny, active person who is willing to try new things and is looking for someone like me :) PS.. I hate this part. I'm talker not a writer.
- Live with roommate(s)
- Family and friends visit often
- Spiritual but not religious
- I'd prefer to share this information with my matches later.
- Salt and pepper
What he's looking for:
- 25 - 40
- High school
- Some college
- Associates / Technical degree
- Bachelors degree
- Graduate or professional degree