(this is his dominant personality type)
(he also shows elements of this type)
He is a tough-minded, independent thinker who likes to explore ideas or problems thoroughly. Yet he has a wild side and is not interested in maintaining routine social engagements either.
He gravitates to men and women who are intellectually exciting and like to discuss topics broadly and thoroughly.
He tends to like someone who is spontaneous, even mischievous, as well as a mate who can appreciate his rugged individualism and support of his drive to succeed.
A few excerpts from his personality test:
- I have no trouble making a choice, even when several alternatives seem equally good at first
- I get bored when I have to do the same familiar things
- I enjoy competitive conversations
His 12 interests
in his own words...
Recently divorced looking to start over. Having been hurt and cheated on, I am looking for a serious relationship. Physical attraction wil be just as important as sharing common interests. Having fun together never gets old.
- Live alone
- Live with roommate(s)
- Christian / Protestant
- $100,001 to $150,000
What he's looking for:
- 18 - 37
- Not at all
- Every once in a while
- A few times a week
- American Indian or Alaska Native
- Hispanic/Latino or Spanish origin
- Middle Eastern
- Native Hawaiian or other Pacific Islander
- Some college
- Associates / Technical degree
- Bachelors degree
- Graduate or professional degree
- PhD / Post Doctoral