(this is his dominant personality type)
(he also shows elements of this type)
I am new in the online dating, I believe in chemistry, and then we start from there.
He enjoys the pleasures of the senses, yet he is firmly grounded in reality.
Because he is broad-minded, adaptable and playful, as well as dependable and loyal, he can be an exciting yet stable and dedicated friend and colleague.
He seeks a partner who is moral and cooperative. Yet he or she has to have his level of energy and curiosity too.
A few excerpts from his personality test:
- I highly value deep emotional intimacy in my relationships
- I have a wide range of interests
- People should behave according to established standards of proper conduct
His 13 interests
in his own words...
Partner in crime, I like to do different things, romantic dinner, rafting, go to the movies, concerts, friends reunions, travel, beach, read a book, spend the afternoon in the bed watching movies, run a 10k, go shopping. And if you have more ideas are wellcome.
- Live with pets
- Spiritual but not religious
- Single (never been married)
- $50,001 to $100,000
- Salt and pepper
- Hispanic/Latino or Spanish origin
What he's looking for:
- 25 - 35
- Not at all
- Every once in a while
- Some college
- Associates / Technical degree
- Bachelors degree
- Graduate or professional degree
- PhD / Post Doctoral
- No formal education