(this is her dominant personality type)
(she also shows elements of this type)
New to Miami - Looking for Someone Great!
She is interested in the big picture and likes to examine large, ambiguous issues and ideas.
In relating to others, she can be well-adjusted, trusting, compassionate, intuitive and interested in people.
She is a die-hard romantic, and must have depth and meaning in her relationships.
A few excerpts from her personality test:
- When making a decision, I like to stick to the facts rather than be swayed by people's feelings
- I like to figure out how things work
- I often find myself getting lost in my thoughts during the day
Her 10 interests
in her own words...
I'm a medical student so my schedule is pretty hectic and stressful. I'd like to meet someone who can balance me out by being relaxed and supportive. I like to go out and try new things, but I also appreciate a quiet evening at home. I LOVE to eat/cook and travel. I'm looking for someone kind and empathetic who is a good communicator. With these qualities and a bit of chemistry I think the others things just sort of fall into place.
- Live with roommate(s)
- Spiritual but not religious
- Single (never been married)
- I'd prefer to share this information with my matches later.
- Light brown
What she's looking for:
- 25 - 32
- Not at all
- Bachelors degree
- Graduate or professional degree
- PhD / Post Doctoral