(this is her dominant personality type)
(she also shows elements of this type)
Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow.
She is a tough-minded, independent thinker who likes to explore ideas or problems thoroughly. Yet she has a wild side and is not interested in maintaining routine social engagements either.
She gravitates to men and women who are intellectually exciting and like to discuss topics broadly and thoroughly.
She tends to like someone who is spontaneous, even mischievous, as well as a mate who can appreciate her rugged individualism and support of her drive to succeed.
A few excerpts from her personality test:
- It is important to respect authority
- I am willing to take risks to do what I want to do
- People should behave in ways that are morally correct
Her 9 interests
in her own words...
I've been single for about two years and I' m finally ready to not be single anymore. Traveling is my passion, I love it and want someone I can share that with. I also like dining out, reading, the beach and a good glass of wine. I'm kind of shy and a little bit of an introvert but once I get comfortable I open up and let people in. I'm hoping to meet some cool people here, even if it's just for friendship. BTW, I live in Puerto Rico, not in Miami.
- Live alone
- Single (never been married)
- I'd prefer to share this information with my matches later.
- Light brown
- Hispanic/Latino or Spanish origin
What she's looking for:
- 36 - 47
- Every once in a while
- Some college
- Associates / Technical degree
- Bachelors degree
- Graduate or professional degree
- PhD / Post Doctoral