(this is her dominant personality type)
(she also shows elements of this type)
New in Florida and will like someone to show me around
She is an executive and tends to be consistent, reliable, thorough and persevering.
She likes people and is generally comfortable with them. She also likes concrete and focused conversations on everything from trivia to the important topics of the day.
She needs a partner who is devoted to family, sensible with money, responsible with possessions, compassionate, and wants to have detailed and informed conversations.
A few excerpts from her personality test:
- I am always looking for new experiences
- I am more creative than most people
- When making a decision, I like to stick to the facts rather than be swayed by people's feelings
Her 8 interests
in her own words...
I moved to Florida not too long ago and even if I visited a few places I feel have a lot a more see but don't know where to start. I'm very busy but still, I can make time to have some fun. I'm very layback and at the same time a little/very picky. I love going for a nice dinner, going dancing, going to the movies and like most women I love been surprise (good ones only). I like affectionate and thoughtful man but I don’t need him to be overbearing. I will spend as much time with him as I can and I will still manage to give him some space because I definitely need my own.
- Live with kids
- Live with roommate(s)
- Spiritual but not religious
- I'd prefer to share this information with my matches later.
- Black or African American
What she's looking for:
- 33 - 45
- Not at all
- Hispanic/Latino or Spanish origin
- Native Hawaiian or other Pacific Islander
- Associates / Technical degree
- Bachelors degree
- Graduate or professional degree
- PhD / Post Doctoral