(this is his dominant personality type)
(he also shows elements of this type)
A real live profile, July 2011.
He has a broad overview of reality and likes to tackle large, complex issues and weigh all the variables involved.
He seeks an authentic connection with just about everyone you meet, and you want to have in-depth discussions with friends and colleagues about ideas and feelings.
He likes those who can focus on their goals – individuals who complement his restless soul-searching.
A few excerpts from his personality test:
- When making a decision, I like to stick to the facts rather than be swayed by people's feelings
- I have no trouble making a choice, even when several alternatives seem equally good at first
- I consider (and reconsider) every option thoroughly before making a plan
His 13 interests
in his own words...
When you're ready, be sure to resign your account. You are auto-renewed otherwise. Anyway... I’m looking for a lover, a friend, or someone to spend the rest of my life with. I want someone ready to explore the city and the world, but also the boundaries of your mind and imagination on a night at home. I don’t care if what your leanings are, as long as you can articulate it. Why do you believe what you believe? Being into fitness is a plus. So is having nice legs. I am honest and straightforward. I am absorbed in my work, and my “hobby”, improvisational and sketch theater. I do, however, make time to get out to the beach plenty and to go out to dinner or drinks with my friends. I can come across as stoic and having little to say, but I am warm and thoughtful inside. Robert Heinlein and Douglas Adams are my favorite authors, though I’m probably done picking up anything of theirs for a while. I’m currently into Marcus Aurelius and Keith Johnstone. I like to eat and I like to cook. I know many of the best hidden restaurants around town.
- Live with roommate(s)
- Christian / Other
- Single (never been married)
- $50,001 to $100,000
- Dark blonde
What he's looking for:
- 25 - 35
- Not at all
- Every once in a while
- American Indian or Alaska Native
- Hispanic/Latino or Spanish origin
- Middle Eastern
- Native Hawaiian or other Pacific Islander
- Buddhist / Taoist
- Christian / Catholic
- Christian / Protestant
- Christian / LDS
- Christian / Other
- Not Religious
- Spiritual but not religious
- Some college
- Associates / Technical degree
- Bachelors degree
- Graduate or professional degree
- PhD / Post Doctoral