(this is his dominant personality type)
(he also shows elements of this type)
Looking for the right guy.
He is an executive and tends to be consistent, reliable, thorough and persevering.
He likes people and is generally comfortable with them. He also likes concrete and focused conversations on everything from trivia to the important topics of the day.
He needs a partner who is devoted to family, sensible with money, responsible with possessions, compassionate, and wants to have detailed and informed conversations.
A few excerpts from his personality test:
- People should behave in ways that are morally correct
- People should behave according to established standards of proper conduct
- I like to get to know my friends' deepest needs and feelings
His 9 interests
in his own words...
I'm a well educated individual who enjoys a great conversation and a good dinner. Obviously because I love food I have to work out. I'm a Marathoner so technically, I run to eat. I'm very dedicated to my work and am learning to balance my professional life and my personnal...not easy in this economy. I like to spend time with friends and family it reminds me of how important life is. I like to travel even though I dont travel enough for personnal.
- Live with kids
- Christian / Catholic
- $150,001 to $200,000
What he's looking for:
- 24 - 40
- Not at all
- American Indian or Alaska Native
- Hispanic/Latino or Spanish origin
- Middle Eastern
- Native Hawaiian or other Pacific Islander