(this is her dominant personality type)
(she also shows elements of this type)
She is an analytical, focused and independent thinker with a deep interest in how the world works. She quickly grasps patterns and relationships and sees the many sides of any complex issue.
She likes to engage her friends and family with rigorous, theoretical and broad discussions that can be highly entertaining and informative.
She seeks a mind mate. She likes individuals who want to play with abstract ideas and explore the complex ways the world works.
A few excerpts from her personality test:
- I enjoy competitive conversations
- I am very sensitive to people's feelings and needs
- I like to get to know my friends' deepest needs and feelings
Her 14 interests
in her own words...
phd student, looking for someone to dance, drink, laugh, discuss books with and just generally have a good time. A bit of a nerd and I like to be with people who are comfortable with themselves .....
- Live with roommate(s)
- Family and friends visit often
- Spiritual but not religious
- Single (never been married)
- $25,001 to $50,000
- Dark brown
What she's looking for:
- 22 - 35
- Not at all
- Some college
- Bachelors degree
- Graduate or professional degree
- PhD / Post Doctoral