(this is her dominant personality type)
(she also shows elements of this type)
Looking for my Smizmar
She has a broad overview of reality and likes to tackle large, complex issues and weigh all the variables involved.
She seeks an authentic connection with just about everyone you meet, and you want to have in-depth discussions with friends and colleagues about ideas and feelings.
She likes those who can focus on their goals – individuals who complement her restless soul-searching.
A few excerpts from her personality test:
- In general, I think it is important to follow the rules
- I like to get to know my friends' deepest needs and feelings
- I pursue intellectual topics thoroughly and regularly
Her 12 interests
in her own words...
I like to laugh and I love to give back to others. The people I surround myself with are very important to me and as a result, loyalty is a quality I value dearly. I'm currently working with kids on the Autism spectrum and it has been one of the most rewarding experiences of my life. I'm very appreciative to be doing something that I not only love, but has such an impact on the lives of others. I'm looking for someone to share my interests and passions with. I don't think people fit nicely into lists, so I'm not going to list qualities that I'm looking for, but if you're intrigued in what I've written, chances are that we could be a match.
- Live with parents
- Christian / Protestant
- Single (never been married)
- I'd prefer to share this information with my matches later.
- Dark brown
- Hispanic/Latino or Spanish origin
What she's looking for:
- 21 - 30
- Not at all
- Some college
- Associates / Technical degree
- Bachelors degree
- Graduate or professional degree
- PhD / Post Doctoral