(this is her dominant personality type)
(she also shows elements of this type)
I cannot teach anybody anything, I can only make them think - Socrates
She is a tough-minded, independent thinker who likes to explore ideas or problems thoroughly. Yet she has a wild side and is not interested in maintaining routine social engagements either.
She gravitates to men and women who are intellectually exciting and like to discuss topics broadly and thoroughly.
She tends to like someone who is spontaneous, even mischievous, as well as a mate who can appreciate her rugged individualism and support of her drive to succeed.
A few excerpts from her personality test:
- When reading, I enjoy it when the writer takes a sidetrack to say something beautiful or meaningful
- I like to figure out how things work
- I am always looking for new experiences
Her 16 interests
in her own words...
I literally skate in circles quite often (actually a skewed ellipse to be more precise). When people ask me what I so for a living, the typical response is: "Oh... yeah that really wasn't my favorite subject in school." Can you guess what I teach? However, typically within a short time with me people wish they would have had me as their teacher! It's okay, I'm used to it :0) I like to be outdoors and travel as much as I can and am willing to go anywhere! I love to be in the water - but I really hate the sand. I like to explore everything - I mean everything. From climbing trees to new museums to taking a road trip to try to get lost somewhere!
- Live alone
- Live with pets
- Single (never been married)
- I'd prefer to share this information with my matches later.
- Light brown
What she's looking for:
- 30 - 45
- Not at all
- Every once in a while
- A few times a week
- Hispanic/Latino or Spanish origin
- Native Hawaiian or other Pacific Islander
- Some college
- Associates / Technical degree
- Bachelors degree
- Graduate or professional degree
- PhD / Post Doctoral