(this is her dominant personality type)
(she also shows elements of this type)
She has a broad overview of reality and likes to tackle large, complex issues and weigh all the variables involved.
She seeks an authentic connection with just about everyone you meet, and you want to have in-depth discussions with friends and colleagues about ideas and feelings.
She likes those who can focus on their goals – individuals who complement her restless soul-searching.
A few excerpts from her personality test:
- Debating is a good way to match my wits with others
- I am always looking for new experiences
- I consider (and reconsider) every option thoroughly before making a plan
Her 14 interests
in her own words...
My name is Veronica but I prefer to be called Roni. I'm tiny, somewhat shy, and I love to laugh. I relate most of my life to music and movies. I have a beautiful autistic sister that has motivated me to pursue a career in helping children with special needs. Clearly my family is important to me. I have a small addiction to piercings and tattoos. My life is a microcosm of irony, which helps me laugh at myself and try not to stress out too much. I'm all over the place, if you couldn't already tell. I tend to be impulsive, but level-headed. I just want someone who I can lay back and laugh with no matter where we are. I need someone who can teach me something new. Will you show me something infinitely interesting?
- Live with parents
- Live with pets
- Christian / Catholic
- Single (never been married)
- I'd prefer to share this information with my matches later.
- Hispanic/Latino or Spanish origin
What she's looking for:
- 19 - 25
- High school
- Some college
- Associates / Technical degree
- Bachelors degree
- Graduate or professional degree