(this is her dominant personality type)
(she also shows elements of this type)
Not your average chemist!
She has a broad overview of reality and likes to tackle large, complex issues and weigh all the variables involved.
She seeks an authentic connection with just about everyone you meet, and you want to have in-depth discussions with friends and colleagues about ideas and feelings.
She likes those who can focus on their goals – individuals who complement her restless soul-searching.
A few excerpts from her personality test:
- I am more analytical and logical than most people
- I like to get to know my friends' deepest needs and feelings
- In general, I think it is important to follow the rules
Her 4 interests
in her own words...
I'm a graduate student, from Kentucky, who moved to Miami two years ago. I enjoy running, reading, and spending time with friends. I'm looking for someone smart, funny, and kind who has similar interests.
- Live with roommate(s)
- Christian / Catholic
- Single (never been married)
- I'd prefer to share this information with my matches later.
- Dark brown
What she's looking for:
- 25 - 35
- Not at all
- Associates / Technical degree
- Bachelors degree
- Graduate or professional degree
- PhD / Post Doctoral