(this is his dominant personality type)



(he also shows elements of this type)


57 | Miami, Florida

Ready to find my better half again ... Someone that Understand the basic of a successful relationship and fun loving

He is interested in the big picture and likes to examine large, ambiguous issues and ideas.

In relating to others, he can be well-adjusted, trusting, compassionate, intuitive and interested in people.

He is a die-hard romantic, and must have depth and meaning in his relationships.

A few excerpts from his personality test:

  • I am always doing new things
  • People should behave in ways that are morally correct
  • I am more analytical and logical than most people

find out your type »

His 19 interests

« »




Dining out







Performing arts

Playing cards

Playing Sports





Watching sports

Wine tasting

in his own words...

I am a full time father of a wonderful daughter . She my life. I am also a generalized “go-to-parental figure” because I give good advice and kids trust me. Sarcastic (it’s an immune system response to stupidity) athletic and academic. This means I am either serenely amused at the irony of life and what people do - or I am working out, playing, learning, reading or writing. Sometimes I do all of this at the same time. I usually get hurt at that point The et cetera... I cook great meals. Even for the kids. I like wine. I like sunsets. I like dogs (big ones, no purse riders or lap dancing shitzus). I love the beach, the mountains and the desert. I even like the Great Plains. In moderation. I love the Southeast coast, water and football. I like to travel, but really hate domestic air travel. I like some lawyers. I don’t like fried food. I don’t want to get NASCAR. I am allergic to water parks and find amusement parks is where Americana has gone very wrong (if you need to ask...) Reality TV is not You can get me to wear my tux, but I prefer barefoot or in flip flops,with shorts or jeans on 98% of the time. You figure out the other 2% I am independent and non-linear. Convention, uniformity and stultifying environments suck the soul right out of me. I prefer the dialectic over the dogma. Love-Bugs make me laugh. Formalized religion doesn’t. FoxNews concerns me more than Rick Perry’s hair, but think both are a match for one another in some perverse, Bill O’Reily meets Fred Flintstone kind of way My morality, ethics and principles are guided by reason, rationality and intellect; not through mythology and fairytales interpreted by a telegenic hypocrite also known as pastor, father, bishop or pope You are probably younger than I am (I am hard to keep up with and I have confirmed this). You are intelligent, athletic, well-educated, confident, creative, beautiful, sexy, fun, have a sense of humor and can handle change with grace You are tough,

Take the personality test everyone is talking about.

I am a

Seeking a

By clicking "find chemistry now", I agree to receive transactional and promotional emails from I understand that I am free to withdraw consent at any time.

By using our site, you agree to Chemistry's Terms of

About him:

  • Living situation:
    • Live with kids
  • Religious affiliation:
    • Christian / Other
  • Relationship history:
    • Widowed
  • Income:
    • I'd prefer to share this information with my matches later.
  • Eye color:
    • Brown
  • Hair color:
    • Bald
  • Ethnic background:
    • White/Caucasian

What he's looking for:

  • Age Range:
    • 45 - 75
  • relationship history:
    • Any
  • smokes:
    • Any
  • Ethnic background:
    • Any
  • Religious affiliation:
    • Any
  • education:
    • Any