(this is her dominant personality type)
(she also shows elements of this type)
Looking for fun and companionship. (lord, that sounds hoky.)
She enjoys the pleasures of the senses, yet she is firmly grounded in reality.
Because she is broad-minded, adaptable and playful, as well as dependable and loyal, she can be an exciting yet stable and dedicated friend and colleague.
She seeks a partner who is moral and cooperative. Yet she or she has to have her level of energy and curiosity too.
A few excerpts from her personality test:
- In general, I think it is important to follow the rules
- My family and friends would say I have traditional values
- I pursue intellectual topics thoroughly and regularly
Her 11 interests
in her own words...
Gees! I really don't like talking about myself! Trying to sell myself on the internet is just weird. I like to get to know someone in a natural way. ( Listing my likes and dislikes seems pretty superficial.) It generally takes a while to get to know me so I like to spend a lot of time having dinners, and the like. I like to travel as much as I like to stay home. I suppose, I believe in chemistry. On the other hand, it's important that I find someone who likes to do the same activities that I do....or maybe try out new ones together?
- Live alone
- Live with pets
- Single (never been married)
- I'd prefer to share this information with my matches later.
- Dark brown
What she's looking for:
- 42 - 52
- Not at all
- Every once in a while
- Buddhist / Taoist
- Spiritual but not religious
- Bachelors degree
- Graduate or professional degree
- PhD / Post Doctoral