(this is his dominant personality type)
(he also shows elements of this type)
He is interested in the big picture and likes to examine large, ambiguous issues and ideas.
In relating to others, he can be well-adjusted, trusting, compassionate, intuitive and interested in people.
He is a die-hard romantic, and must have depth and meaning in his relationships.
A few excerpts from his personality test:
- I am intrigued by rules and patterns that govern systems
- It is important to respect authority
- I am very sensitive to people's feelings and needs
His 8 interests
in his own words...
I have learned to embrace the ups and downs life has to offer and to take people as they come. My job is pretty demanding, but I enjoy it. I enjoy my friends, my family and, of course, my time working out. I love good music, good food, and rooting for the underdog. I don't take myself too seriously. I love my country and dig people who love life, who care, and get excited about the little things like great conversation over coffee on a Sunday morning. I've been competing in triathlons for the past few years and I am currently training for an IM in the fall. So I spend alot of time biking, running at the C&O, or in the pool. There's certainly more, but in short I am looking for someone who loves what she does, enjoys working out, and - most importantly - is okay with being just who she is.
- Live alone
- Christian / Catholic
- I'd prefer to share this information with my matches later.
What he's looking for:
- 40 - 50
- Not at all
- Hispanic/Latino or Spanish origin
- Middle Eastern
- Native Hawaiian or other Pacific Islander
- Some college
- Associates / Technical degree
- Bachelors degree
- Graduate or professional degree
- PhD / Post Doctoral