(this is her dominant personality type)
(she also shows elements of this type)
I am a big believer in enjoying life and finding the good in the bad situation. I am looking for someone who thinks the same.
She is an independent thinker who approaches problems with an analytical, exacting, systematic and resourceful mind. Yet she also has a traditional, even sentimental streak and can be very protective of those she loves.
Because she is ambitious, tough-minded and hardworking, her close friends admire her. Yet her complex personality is often hidden behind a wall of composure and logic.
She is attracted to someone who can complement her-someone who is verbally graceful, who weighs alternatives carefully and listens actively, and has well-honed social skills.
A few excerpts from her personality test:
- I am intrigued by rules and patterns that govern systems
- When reading, I enjoy it when the writer takes a sidetrack to say something beautiful or meaningful
- Long established customs need to be respected and preserved
in her own words...
I am coming into this with an open mind and hope to find someone who can surprise me. I am very loving and easy going person. I rarely take myself seriously because life is too short for that. I love movies, dinners and just hanging. If you were to meet me, I consider myself a shy person but usually warm up with a good conversation. I would like to find someone with a sense of humor, who is affectionate and loving. I want a partner who could be my best friend.
- Live with parents
- Live with roommate(s)
- Christian / Other
- Single (never been married)
- I'd prefer to share this information with my matches later.
- Dark brown
- Black or African American
What she's looking for:
- 33 - 43
- Not at all
- Some college
- Associates / Technical degree
- Bachelors degree
- Graduate or professional degree
- PhD / Post Doctoral