(this is her dominant personality type)
(she also shows elements of this type)
I have no idea what to put here. Hi?
She sees the big picture and can easily take the broad, long view of almost any topic. And she also has an adventurous side.
She enjoys new ideas and novel experiences which she wants to share with an enthusiastic partner.
She particularly enjoys people who like to play with abstract theories and ideas, provide insights, search for symbolic meanings in life and relationships and have a broad interest in the world.
A few excerpts from her personality test:
- I highly value deep emotional intimacy in my relationships
- I am more enthusiastic than most people
- I enjoy competitive conversations
Her 16 interests
in her own words...
Hi! I'm Megan. I just moved from Charleston, SC in hopes of finding a more challenging career, a more cultured city, and a partner in crime to enjoy life. I'm ridiculously sarcastic, and am trying my damnest not to be in this description (no sarcasm!). My favorite things... live music, specifically of the alternative or indie flavor, going to new places, traveling, and a bitching sense of humor. I can't stand rude people or self-entitlement, or spiders or clowns for that matter. I think I'm a pretty average gal with an above average expectation for life. Just looking for a nice guy to join me for the fun.
- Live with pets
- Live with roommate(s)
- Spiritual but not religious
- Single (never been married)
- $25,001 to $50,000
- Dark blonde
What she's looking for:
- 24 - 38
- Not at all
- Every once in a while
- A few times a week
- American Indian or Alaska Native
- Hispanic/Latino or Spanish origin
- Middle Eastern
- Native Hawaiian or other Pacific Islander
- Some college
- Associates / Technical degree
- Bachelors degree
- Graduate or professional degree
- PhD / Post Doctoral