(this is his dominant personality type)



(he also shows elements of this type)

Arnold Thomas

52 | Washington, District of Columbia

"Oh mercy, what I won't give to have the things that mean the most not to mean the things I miss..."

He is interested in the big picture and likes to examine large, ambiguous issues and ideas.

In relating to others, he can be well-adjusted, trusting, compassionate, intuitive and interested in people.

He is a die-hard romantic, and must have depth and meaning in his relationships.

A few excerpts from his personality test:

  • People should behave in ways that are morally correct
  • I often find myself getting lost in my thoughts during the day
  • I tend to be meticulous in my duties

find out your type »

His 8 interests

« »

Dining out




Performing arts

Playing cards



in his own words...

I would like to meet someone who knows how to enjoy awkward periods of silence; who is willing to share his life with me through all of the ups and downs of a long-term relationship; who can be romantic and serious within the same minute; who understands that I am going to be upbeat, happy, and enjoy life 90% of the time and how to deal with the other 10%; who knows that the fun part of being lost is finding your way back; and who knows which wine goes well with french fries and ice-cream.

Take the personality test everyone is talking about.

I am a

Seeking a

By clicking "find chemistry now", I agree to receive transactional and promotional emails from I understand that I am free to withdraw consent at any time.

By using our site, you agree to Chemistry's Terms of

About him:

  • Living situation:
    • Live with parents
  • Religious affiliation:
    • Other
  • Relationship history:
    • Single (never been married)
  • Income:
    • I'd prefer to share this information with my matches later.
  • Eye color:
    • Brown
  • Hair color:
    • Black
  • Ethnic background:
    • Other

What he's looking for:

  • Age Range:
    • 30 - 50
  • relationship history:
    • Any
  • smokes:
    • Any
  • Ethnic background:
    • Any
  • Religious affiliation:
    • Any
  • education:
    • Any