(this is her dominant personality type)
(she also shows elements of this type)
She is an analytical, focused and independent thinker with a deep interest in how the world works. She quickly grasps patterns and relationships and sees the many sides of any complex issue.
She likes to engage her friends and family with rigorous, theoretical and broad discussions that can be highly entertaining and informative.
She seeks a mind mate. She likes individuals who want to play with abstract ideas and explore the complex ways the world works.
A few excerpts from her personality test:
- I would rather have loyal friends than interesting friends
- I have a wide range of interests
- I tend to be cautious, but not fearful
Her 10 interests
in her own words...
Just looking for an honest man...No games, please. It is a new year and time for new friends. Maybe we can spend time talking over a glass of wine. Late evening phone calls are nice too. I really just want a friend who isn't trying to move to fast.
- Live with kids
- Live with pets
- Christian / Protestant
- I'd prefer to share this information with my matches later.
- Dark brown
- Black or African American
What she's looking for:
- 42 - 52
- Single (never been married)
- Not at all
- Graduate or professional degree
- PhD / Post Doctoral