(this is his dominant personality type)
(he also shows elements of this type)
Purveyor of fine dorkery since 1968
He is interested in the big picture and likes to examine large, ambiguous issues and ideas.
In relating to others, he can be well-adjusted, trusting, compassionate, intuitive and interested in people.
He is a die-hard romantic, and must have depth and meaning in his relationships.
A few excerpts from his personality test:
- I am more analytical and logical than most people
- I highly value deep emotional intimacy in my relationships
- When I wake up from a vivid dream, it takes me a few seconds to return to reality
in his own words...
Back here after a hiatus and a period introspection. What's the worst that could happen, aside from parting with a bit of cash? Overall a pretty accepting guy, but there are things about which I stick to my guns and have strong opinions. Sometimes I can be hard to read, but I'd like to think it's worth the effort. Ultimately, I'm kind, compassionate, and giving. A quick wit, a sense of humour, an open mind, a desire to learn, explore and experience new things and the ability to challenge me to do the same are all most desirable. Prefer ecclectic, quirky, and independent over middle-of-the-road. Smart 20-somethings, worldly 30-somethings . . . I'd like to find someone special to go on dates with, get to know, and see what we can develop. Maybe that's you?
- Live with roommate(s)
- Single (never been married)
- I'd prefer to share this information with my matches later.
- Light brown
What he's looking for:
- 22 - 40
- Not at all
- Every once in a while
- American Indian or Alaska Native
- Hispanic/Latino or Spanish origin
- Middle Eastern
- Native Hawaiian or other Pacific Islander