(this is her dominant personality type)
(she also shows elements of this type)
Love animals and live green
She is very curious and loves adventure, either or both intellectual and physical. When she gets interested in something, she can become extremely focused on it.
People tend to admire her for her knowledge and innovativeness. She derives intimacy from doing things with friends or a partner.
She is drawn to those who can balance her highly independent and tough-minded spirit--those who are novelty seeking, yet compassionate, verbal, intuitive, trusting, flexible and emotionally expressive.
A few excerpts from her personality test:
- On my time off, I like to be free to do whatever looks fun
- I am more creative than most people
- When making a decision, I like to stick to the facts rather than be swayed by people's feelings
Her 11 interests
in her own words...
"Soulmate" not sure if I'm sold on the idea but I dare you to prove me wrong. Me, I'm green or at least try to be. I drink out of reusable bottles and try my best to reduce waste. I'm animal friendly and will likely have a bad day if I see roadkill. You, well I suppose you can tell me all about yourself. However, if any of the following pertain to you then please do not wink, email, IM, or favorite me. (1) You take pictures of yourself in a bathroom (2) You take pictures of your reflection in a mirror (3) You have the phrase "I work hard but play harder" in your profile (4) You claim to travel but have not been outside the US (5) You spam dozens of girls with the same generic message (6) You're a serial winker (7) You have grandchildren
- Live with pets
- Live with roommate(s)
- Single (never been married)
- Not Answered
- Dark brown
- Not Answered
What she's looking for:
- 31 - 42
- Not at all
- American Indian or Alaska Native
- Black or African American
- Hispanic/Latino or Spanish origin
- Middle Eastern
- Native Hawaiian or other Pacific Islander
- Buddhist / Taoist
- Spiritual but not religious
- Bachelors degree
- Graduate or professional degree
- PhD / Post Doctoral