(this is her dominant personality type)
(she also shows elements of this type)
Life happens so enjoy it.
She is an analytical, focused and independent thinker with a deep interest in how the world works. She quickly grasps patterns and relationships and sees the many sides of any complex issue.
She likes to engage her friends and family with rigorous, theoretical and broad discussions that can be highly entertaining and informative.
She seeks a mind mate. She likes individuals who want to play with abstract ideas and explore the complex ways the world works.
A few excerpts from her personality test:
- I am intrigued by rules and patterns that govern systems
- I am very empathetic
- I like to avoid the nuances and say exactly what I mean
Her 12 interests
in her own words...
Smart, loyal,subtle sense of humor, family comes first, financially secure, likes walking, theatre, museums, etc. Will pay my own way but not yours. Friendship comes first tnen who knows. Looking someone who makes me smile and laugh. Who values time alone as well as together. I Have 3 adult children (all happily married) and 6 grandchildren. I have two volunteer jobs.
- Live alone
- I'd prefer to share this information with my matches later.
What she's looking for:
- 66 - 75
- Not at all
- American Indian or Alaska Native
- Black or African American
- Native Hawaiian or other Pacific Islander
- Buddhist / Taoist
- Not Religious
- Spiritual but not religious
- Some college
- Associates / Technical degree
- Bachelors degree
- Graduate or professional degree
- PhD / Post Doctoral