(this is her dominant personality type)
(she also shows elements of this type)
Looking for Friends
She is an analytical, focused and independent thinker with a deep interest in how the world works. She quickly grasps patterns and relationships and sees the many sides of any complex issue.
She likes to engage her friends and family with rigorous, theoretical and broad discussions that can be highly entertaining and informative.
She seeks a mind mate. She likes individuals who want to play with abstract ideas and explore the complex ways the world works.
A few excerpts from her personality test:
- I am very sensitive to people's feelings and needs
- I highly value deep emotional intimacy in my relationships
- I am very empathetic
in her own words...
Friendly, happy, focused and easy going, like to enjoy life. Not much into advertising so if you are interested please inquire for further information. I am willing to provide a photograph after initial contact.
- Live alone
- Spiritual but not religious
- I'd prefer to share this information with my matches later.
What she's looking for:
- 41 - 48
- Single (never been married)
- American Indian or Alaska Native
- Black or African American
- Hispanic/Latino or Spanish origin
- Native Hawaiian or other Pacific Islander