(this is his dominant personality type)
(he also shows elements of this type)
I love animals, i detest insects.
He is a tough-minded, independent thinker who likes to explore ideas or problems thoroughly. Yet he has a wild side and is not interested in maintaining routine social engagements either.
He gravitates to men and women who are intellectually exciting and like to discuss topics broadly and thoroughly.
He tends to like someone who is spontaneous, even mischievous, as well as a mate who can appreciate his rugged individualism and support of his drive to succeed.
A few excerpts from his personality test:
- When making a decision, I like to stick to the facts rather than be swayed by people's feelings
- I would rather have loyal friends than interesting friends
- Taking care of my possessions is a high priority for me
His 9 interests
in his own words...
If you are very good at writing these, you have been on too many dating sites.jk. I am a typical down to earth fun loving person, at least I'd like to think so. Typically I am very straight forward, but I do posses a good sense of humor. About me, My tv is consistently on ESPN, I play and coach soccer, but I love all sports. I have tattoos and like getting them.(they are all quite artistic, and strategically placed so I do not look like a thug) I like music and listen to all types. I have a full music studio in my house.(no I do not think I am going to be the next big star, nor am I trying to be, its just a fun hobby)I like to travel and have been to every continent except Australia and Antartica. I hope to find an attractive, goal oriented, drama free woman. If they still exist.lol.
- Live with pets
- Family and friends visit often
- Christian / Other
- Single (never been married)
- I'd prefer to share this information with my matches later.
- Black or African American
What he's looking for:
- 22 - 44
- Buddhist / Taoist
- Christian / Catholic
- Christian / Protestant
- Christian / LDS
- Christian / Other
- Muslim / Islam
- Spiritual but not religious
- Some college
- Associates / Technical degree
- Bachelors degree
- Graduate or professional degree
- PhD / Post Doctoral
- No formal education