(this is her dominant personality type)
(she also shows elements of this type)
Navigator needed for life journey.
She has a broad overview of reality and likes to tackle large, complex issues and weigh all the variables involved.
She seeks an authentic connection with just about everyone you meet, and you want to have in-depth discussions with friends and colleagues about ideas and feelings.
She likes those who can focus on their goals – individuals who complement her restless soul-searching.
A few excerpts from her personality test:
- I like to avoid the nuances and say exactly what I mean
- I vividly imagine both wonderful and horrible things happening to me
- I have no trouble making a choice, even when several alternatives seem equally good at first
Her 10 interests
in her own words...
I would like to find someone to appreciate my funny, fabulous, fantastic self. I know who I am and where I want to go and would like to have someone tag along for the ride. I may need someone to navigate when I get tired of making decisions. And when I get really weary? I would like someone who will take care of me the same way I will take care of him when he needs tender loving care. I've had a conventional marriage and I am ready for something more outside the box. I want a commitment to love and be loved that doesn't need a piece of paper to make it real. I need to be stimulated in body , mind, and spirit. I'm done waiting around for someone else to decide if they want to climb on board my life train. There is a schedule to be met. All you have to do is meet me at the station.
- Live alone
- Live with pets
- Christian / Other
- I'd prefer to share this information with my matches later.
- Dark blonde
What she's looking for:
- 41 - 60
- Not at all
- Every once in a while
- A few times a week
- American Indian or Alaska Native
- Black or African American
- Christian / Catholic
- Christian / Protestant
- Christian / Other
- Spiritual but not religious
- Some college
- Associates / Technical degree
- Bachelors degree
- Graduate or professional degree
- PhD / Post Doctoral