(this is her dominant personality type)
(she also shows elements of this type)
Seeing if this will work...
She is interested in the big picture and likes to examine large, ambiguous issues and ideas.
In relating to others, she can be well-adjusted, trusting, compassionate, intuitive and interested in people.
She is a die-hard romantic, and must have depth and meaning in her relationships.
A few excerpts from her personality test:
- I am very sensitive to people's feelings and needs
- I highly value deep emotional intimacy in my relationships
- I enjoy competitive conversations
Her 10 interests
in her own words...
To start I am single, here and looking. Giving online another go. Well some say funny, entertaining, and I would agree. I love to sing and dance (around the house - far from good at those things) but it amuses family and its just fun. Sometimes quiet , kind of like to observe a situation first. I love old movies, good food, family, friends, trying something new. I am hoping to attract someone normal for a start :) honest, expressive, determined, outgoing. Main thing I look for in a relationship is honesty. Without that things tend not to work. Currently in Grad School! for Criminology and Criminal Justice.
- Live with parents
- Family and friends visit often
- Muslim / Islam
- $25,001 to $50,000
- Dark brown
- Black or African American
What she's looking for:
- 34 - 42
- Single (never been married)
- Every once in a while
- A few times a week
- Hispanic/Latino or Spanish origin
- Middle Eastern
- Muslim / Islam
- Associates / Technical degree
- Bachelors degree
- Graduate or professional degree
- PhD / Post Doctoral