(this is his dominant personality type)
(he also shows elements of this type)
You can't lose what you don't put in the middle, but you can't win much either.
He has a broad overview of reality and likes to tackle large, complex issues and weigh all the variables involved.
He seeks an authentic connection with just about everyone you meet, and you want to have in-depth discussions with friends and colleagues about ideas and feelings.
He likes those who can focus on their goals – individuals who complement his restless soul-searching.
A few excerpts from his personality test:
- I pursue intellectual topics thoroughly and regularly
- It is important to respect authority
- I highly value deep emotional intimacy in my relationships
His 9 interests
in his own words...
I'm definitely a geek who's enjoyed serving his country. I'm looking for someone who is educated, down to earth, and comfortable being with a guy who doesn't place religion on a pedestal. In short, if you're an easy-going, movie- buff geek who's looking to find someone to experience life with, I'm your guy.
- Live with roommate(s)
- Single (never been married)
- $50,001 to $100,000
- Dark blonde
What he's looking for:
- 24 - 32
- American Indian or Alaska Native
- Hispanic/Latino or Spanish origin
- Middle Eastern
- Christian / Catholic
- Christian / Protestant
- Christian / Other
- Muslim / Islam
- Not Religious
- Spiritual but not religious
- Bachelors degree
- Graduate or professional degree
- PhD / Post Doctoral