(this is her dominant personality type)
(she also shows elements of this type)
there is always something more you can know about a person.
She is very curious and loves adventure, either or both intellectual and physical. When she gets interested in something, she can become extremely focused on it.
People tend to admire her for her knowledge and innovativeness. She derives intimacy from doing things with friends or a partner.
She is drawn to those who can balance her highly independent and tough-minded spirit--those who are novelty seeking, yet compassionate, verbal, intuitive, trusting, flexible and emotionally expressive.
A few excerpts from her personality test:
- I am intrigued by rules and patterns that govern systems
- In general, I think it is important to follow the rules
- When making a decision, I like to stick to the facts rather than be swayed by people's feelings
Her 11 interests
in her own words...
I am always wondering what is more true: work to live or live to work. Maybe they are both true. But there is always more to explore in life and that is what I am doing. I am looking for someone who is also curious about his own life and about the unknown ahead of us.
- Live alone
- Family and friends visit often
- I'd prefer to share this information with my matches later.
What she's looking for:
- 30 - 40
- Every once in a while
- Buddhist / Taoist
- Christian / Catholic
- Christian / Protestant
- Christian / LDS
- Christian / Other
- Muslim / Islam
- Not Religious
- Spiritual but not religious