(this is his dominant personality type)
(he also shows elements of this type)
He is an executive and tends to be consistent, reliable, thorough and persevering.
He likes people and is generally comfortable with them. He also likes concrete and focused conversations on everything from trivia to the important topics of the day.
He needs a partner who is devoted to family, sensible with money, responsible with possessions, compassionate, and wants to have detailed and informed conversations.
A few excerpts from his personality test:
- I am willing to take risks to do what I want to do
- I enjoy competitive conversations
- I am intrigued by rules and patterns that govern systems
His 8 interests
in his own words...
I'm a transplant from Florida looking for someone to spend quality time with. I don't have any expectations or requirements. I want to be open minded. I will know that I've met the right person, when it happens. I value time with my friends. I enjoy doing "regular" guy things. Sports, movies, concerts, and cookouts are some of my favorite things. I do like going out Crome time to time, but I prefer low key events. I also like enjoying the cultural events that DC has to offer.
- Live alone
- Spiritual but not religious
- Single (never been married)
- $100,001 to $150,000
What he's looking for:
- 24 - 49
- Not at all
- American Indian or Alaska Native
- Black or African American
- Hispanic/Latino or Spanish origin
- Middle Eastern
- Native Hawaiian or other Pacific Islander