(this is her dominant personality type)
(she also shows elements of this type)
Life is long.
She is an analytical, focused and independent thinker with a deep interest in how the world works. She quickly grasps patterns and relationships and sees the many sides of any complex issue.
She likes to engage her friends and family with rigorous, theoretical and broad discussions that can be highly entertaining and informative.
She seeks a mind mate. She likes individuals who want to play with abstract ideas and explore the complex ways the world works.
A few excerpts from her personality test:
- In general, I think it is important to follow the rules
- My family and friends would say I have traditional values
- I pursue intellectual topics thoroughly and regularly
Her 11 interests
in her own words...
Me? Type A- idealist, well traveled (just hit my 7th continent), love to read anything from cereal boxes to the Economist, grew up in the mid-west, low key, no drama, curious, creative, calculated risk taker, introvert--but not shy-- with eclectic interests. What I'm looking for? sense of adventure, kind, intelligent, chivalrous, trustworthy, no drama, self-starter......and chemistry. Confident enough to fly your geek flag. Passionate about something in life.
- Live alone
- Spiritual but not religious
- Single (never been married)
- I'd prefer to share this information with my matches later.
What she's looking for:
- 37 - 45
- Not at all
- Every once in a while
- American Indian or Alaska Native
- Black or African American
- Hispanic/Latino or Spanish origin
- Middle Eastern
- Native Hawaiian or other Pacific Islander