(this is her dominant personality type)
(she also shows elements of this type)
Smartass seeks same for ironic conversation and unironic relationship.
She has a broad overview of reality and likes to tackle large, complex issues and weigh all the variables involved.
She seeks an authentic connection with just about everyone you meet, and you want to have in-depth discussions with friends and colleagues about ideas and feelings.
She likes those who can focus on their goals – individuals who complement her restless soul-searching.
A few excerpts from her personality test:
- When making a decision, I like to stick to the facts rather than be swayed by people's feelings
- On my time off, I like to be free to do whatever looks fun
- I would rather have loyal friends than interesting friends
in her own words...
I'm a dreamer, not exactly neat, with a perpetual hot sauce jones. I love a good disagreement but hate a mean fight. I'm rarely seen without my IPod, which, I confess, contains some terrible music. Manilow, I'm looking at you. My brain rarely shuts up. I'm looking for someone who likes being with me even when both of us just want to shut up and think. You should be skeptical but not a knee-jerk cynic, sentimental about the important things, and ready to call out sexists, racists, and anyone who talks in the movie theater. Baby blue Impala a plus, but not required. Bonus points if you wish Strong Bad would take up regular e-mails again.
- Live alone
- Single (never been married)
- I'd prefer to share this information with my matches later.
- Dark brown
What she's looking for:
- 23 - 40
- Not at all
- Every once in a while
- American Indian or Alaska Native
- Hispanic/Latino or Spanish origin
- Middle Eastern
- Native Hawaiian or other Pacific Islander
- Bachelors degree
- Graduate or professional degree
- PhD / Post Doctoral